Apple Special Event from today is now available for streaming, Steve is looking sharp, great seeing him playing with iTunes Ringtone Maker: “All we are saying is give peace a chance” – “that’s for when NBC calls” LOL.
And the iPod Touch – should be called the iPod Ouch – Ouch there goes my recent resolution: “No more gadgets!” AGAIN! I am however going to wait until I can try it, before buying. I have some questions…
- Can I update my calendar and address book and have it synced back to iCal and Address Book? My guess is no.
- Does the Danish localisation include a Danish touch screen keyboard, including æ, ø and å, Steve only showed the US version?
- It doesn’t look like it works with Nike+.
- It doesn’t look like it supports Bluetooth, so no wireless headsets or integration with phones and cameras
- When will there be a Starbucks in Copenhagen (hey isn’t there one in CPH Airport? Guess I just have to travel some more!)
As a spin off from the Special Event today, I’ve created a Jaiku channel for the Danish Apple community called #appletalkdk, join the fun here.
The picture is Copyright (c) 2007 Apple Inc., I consider my use here to be fair use.